The transition from high school to college can be rough to some. Life outside your town and away from your family can take its tool especially when your professors can be more than demanding and your roommate can be quite a handful.
However, it’s all about preparation and learning the necessary information for them to cope up with the changes and adapt accordingly.
That’s why we at PortPrep have prepared for you a slideshow presentation below that contains links to our articles featuring college tips. Our helpful advice will ensure that you will not only survive college life, but also succeed at your studies!
In the slide, we discuss:
- Gadgets that all college students need to cope up with the demands of their studies
- The difference between apartments and residence halls and which between them is right for you
- How to deal with a difficult college roommate
- Moving your stuff from home to your dorm while saving money in the process
- Application tips from a VERY popular politician
Have any more college tips that you want to share to our readers? Post them on the comments section below!